Do you know what are the common misunderstandings circulating among people who want to have a washboard abs? MI40 writer, Ben Pakulski, shares a few of them:
1. We focused too much on lifting heavier weight. We believe that the more weight we are able to lift, the more muscle it will form.
2. Believing that we all have that one weak body part that no matter how hard we trained it, it just doesn’t even grow very strongly. The fat just keep on clinging to that body part regardless of whatever exercises we assigned to focus on that part.
3. We don’t know whether we have done enough for that day or we’re not doing the exercises hard enough to ensure that we got that coveted muscle growth. We just wished we have done enough without knowing for sure that we did. But you can never tell whether you have done just the right amount of exercises, can’t you?
4. There isn’t any training session which is able to elicit maximum testosterone response, an important hormone to ensure muscle growth.
5. Dieting will give us muscles. But the fact is, regardless of every protein-rich diet we have done, the only thing it manages to do is to add more fat to our belly, the place we’ve been dying to sculpt.
MI40 busts all that myths and misconceptions about bodybuilding. This training system for sure is going to sculpt every single muscle of your body to your desired shape in just 40 days. Why 40? It’s because 40 is the optimum number for our body to ensure maximum natural muscle growth, without drugs, without any additive pills needed.
MI40 is recommended for everyone, regardless of age, who wants to stay in shape; although it’s not recommended for teenagers under 15 years old. Scientifically proven and tested, this system is definitely going to bust all those myths along with your stubborn fat and sculpt your body like you’ve never seen before.
Ben Pakulski is a renowned personality in the fitness and bodybuilding industry. This man has brought a revolutionary idea in the field of natural muscle building and exercise. He believes one can increase the lean muscles without the help of any vigorous exercise. He actually has changed the conventional methods of bodybuilding. According to the common belief, the boring muscle building procedure needs a lot of weight lifting exercise. But Ben Pakulski has proved we can go against this conventional belief and make a difference. And that needs only a chance in nutrition, diet and a few intense exercise.
A recent muscle building DVD workout program introduced by Ben Pakulski claims to trigger massive muscle mass just in 40 days of time. Is not it amazing guys? When asked about the reasons behind the recent discovery, Ben Pakulski said that he basically wanted to dig deep and know if anything a bit different from the common methods can help in muscle building. After a lot of trials and years of experiments, he claimed to come up with a scientifically proved muscle building program. He named it MI-40. According to the new workout program, one person can build muscles using only 20 lbs in place of 80 lbs provided he increases the muscle tension in a very short time.
Ben Pakulski gives equal importance to nutrition and increasing muscle tension. The both can help a man increase muscle mass in a short time. But for that, one has to follow the exercise design, diet and nutrition plan prescribed by Ben Pakulski in the new DVD workout program. Ben Pakulski says the longer a person concentrates the tension on the muscles, the faster the growth of the muscles will be. In the special DVD pack, one will find a set of exercise especially designed to help people increase muscle tension.
To help people build muscle, Ben Pakulski prescribes enough sleep too. You got to give your system enough time to rest. To reduce the muscle building time, one does not have to depend on the high dose drugs. When the pills or drugs can help in increasing muscle mass in a short time, they also bring the risk of developing dangerous side effects sometimes. With that in mind, it’s best to abide by a natural muscle building program that does not need any artificial aiding mean. No doubt this recent muscle building workout program designed and introduced by Ben Pakulski is going to transform the fitness industry significantly.